£35000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Analyst who will be required to take ownership of the General Ledger, Fixed Assets & Reporting workstreams in an Oracle Fusion implementation. The is individual will be the key contact point and decision facilitator for the design, implementation, and adoption of the Oracle Cloud ERP solution and associated business processes.
The duties of the Finance Business Analyst will include:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of General Ledger, Fixed Assets & Reporting tasks in line with agreed Programme plan.
- Ensuring that the Primary and Reporting ledgers are meeting the business needs.
- Lead business involvement in all stages of project life cycle (e.g. design, build, testing).
- Support the Data Manager regarding the General Ledger data cleanse and migration.
- Working alongside the business to design, configure and implement the intercompany module.
- Design and build various management reporting in Hyperion (Smartview) and Excel with collaboration with the business.
- Ensuring Statutory reporting requirements are being met by the new system.
- Ensure financial data accuracy and integrity of management reports being produced from the ERP Cloud based solution.
- Work hand in hand with Implementation partners.
- Ensure delivery of a global solution, aligned to the requirements the business.
- Working alongside the Test Manager and being heavily involved in the testing planning and coordination.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ideally qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of implementing new systems.
- Knowledge of various financial systems and financial reporting aspects.
- Experience of working with cloud-based technologies.
- Good project management skills (project planning, issue / risk management, status reporting etc.)
- Competency with spreadsheets & financial modelling.
- Ability to work well within a team and enjoys projects.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice