£250 - £350 per day
3 months ago
My client are seeking an interim Finance Business Partner within the Corporate Finance team for an initial period of 6 months. This is a crucial role in the Organisation, and gives the successful applicant the chance to add real value during a crucial time of year.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Provide advice on budget setting, fees and charges and support service allocations to allocated Business Unit Managers
- Lead on relevant elements of budget monitoring and budget setting
- Work with budget holders throughout the year and challenging them in the production of year-end forecasts
- Provision of financial information, including implications on reports, and advice on specific Business issues to Senior Officers and Members of the Council
- Provision of financial information, including implications on reports, and advice on specific Business issues to Senior Officers and Members of the Council as required
- Preparation & presentation of reports and financial information and direct support to Portfolio Holders, Directors, Assistant Chief Executives/Assistant Directors and Heads of Service
The successful Finance Business Partner will:
- Have extensive senior Local Government financial accounts experience
- Hold knowledge & experience of budget preparation, monitoring forecasting
- Have exposure to year-end accounting and closure of accounts
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of local government finance including current accounting practices and standards, including reporting standards
This contract is a fantastic challenge for the right candidate and offers both competitive rates as well as longevity.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.