£190 - £240 per day
2 months ago
Finance Business Partner
£190/£240 a day
Finance Business Partner is required to join an exciting and well respected organisation based in Merseyside. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can support a solution-focussed, innovative financial management function that enables the effective allocation of resources to outcomes to ensure value for money for the public purse.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner
- Represent the Senior Finance Business Partner as and when required in internal and external scenarios.
- Develop professional relationships with employees and other key Stakeholders.
- Develop key relationships across the Business Management Directorate.
- Ensure the integrity of data within the key financial systems.
- Provide support and advice to enable income generating ideas and projects to become a reality and effectively managed.
- Provide effective management information when required - on a cyclical and ad hoc Basis.
- Able to input and analyse a range of financial information, for which care and attention to detail is required.
Required skills and experience of the Finance Business Partner
- Accountancy qualification or QBE gained.
- Finance specialist experience.
- Knowledge of have worked with Oracle.
- Able to think and act across and outside organisational boundaries.
- Ability to support large scale projects to transform services and/or teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Business partner please apply now, or contact Hayley Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.