£350.00 - £450.00 per day + £competitive
2 months ago
3 months min.
Sellick Partnership Recruitment Services are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to support our client based in Lincolnshire on an Interim basis.
This role is a full time position working ideally on a hybrid basis, however candidates only available for remote working due to distance are still welcome to apply.
Main Duties of the Finance Business Partner:
- Support the Strategic Finance Manager in the delivery of effective financial analysis, financial monitoring and business service support to the Clients and Company
- To support the Strategic Finance Manager to ensure the effective management of the budget process within client functions, including the preparation of financial plans, revenue and capital budgets and other financial information required for Leadership and Management Teams in accordance with timetables and procedures
- Ensure robust action plans are in place to address variations against budgets
- Support the Clients Managers to develop, implement and review income management strategies and action plans
- Support production of all statutory financial returns, Outturn and Estimate Returns, statistical returns
- Provide timely and accurate financial information in support of Freedom of Information request;
- Attend Client service team meetings as appropriate
- Work with client managers to produce comparative performance data, as an aid to service planning and development
- Review and provide assurance on the financial management information systems in place and to ensure that financial management arrangements are sound and effective
- Ensure effective support arrangements are in place for clients in line with the service level agreements;
- Support the company and client in the accurate and timely closure of the financial accounts;
- Demonstrate people management skills, promoting a positive culture, motivating teams and employees and effectively translating best practice HR initiatives within the overall context of Company employment policies and procedures
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of the Finance Teams Service Delivery and Operational Plans
- Carry out all other roles or task that are consistent with the level of this post or that fall within the scope of the role thereby ensuring that the overall business and operational priorities of the Company and Client are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
Our client is looking for a motivated and ambitious finance professional with relevant skills and experience to support the Strategic Finance Manager.
Key Skills and Experience of the Finance Business Partner:
- CCAB qualified accountant or part qualified
- Public Sector finance experience
- Possess the ability to build relationships easily
- Manage workloads within tight timescales.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role please contact Rebecca on 01332 542580 for a confidential discussion, or apply online and a member of the team will give you a call.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.