about 2 months ago
Finance Business Partner
£36,000 - £40,000
Finance Business Partner required to join a renowned Public Sector organisation based in Liverpool. My client is looking for an outward facing Management Accountant who enjoys both project related work to join their evolving finance function on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the Finance Business Partner you will report to the Head of Finance and will provide financial support to the Projects team alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner
- Work within a project team ensuring effective project delivery
- Deliver and produce of financial and performance management information; budgets, forecasts, monthly financial reporting for projects.
- Monitor progress of projects
- Investigate project costs
- Produce project accounts and reports
- Assist with system improvements to monitor and report cash flow
Required skills and experience of the Finance Business Partner
- CCAB/CIMA qualification or equivalent/Part Qual with relevant experience
- Experience of constructing business cases or funding proposals
- Public Sector experience (desirable)
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team
This is fantastic opportunity to add value to a renowned organisation where people have a real passion for the sector. The role offers hybrid working alongside other benefits.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Business Partner role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership - abigail.day@sellick partnership.co.uk.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.