£200 - £275 per day + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Finance Business Partner
£200 to £275 doe
Finance Business Partner required to join a not for profit organisation based in Liverpool. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Management Accountant with a proven track record in a Finance Business Partner setting.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for overseeing month end processes and supporting the division to deliver to budget alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner
- Supporting the division to work to budget
- Overseeing the Month end process
- Finance business partnering with operational managers
- Supporting with costing information
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Management Accounts Assistant
Required skills and experience of the Finance Business Partner
- CCAB or CCAB part-qualified or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook with experience of using pivot tables
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative, whilst able to take direction
- Minimum of three years' experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
This is fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a thriving sector for interims. The role also offers hybrid working.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Business Partner role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnershipm email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.