Durham, County Durham
£40000 - £45000 per annum
14 days ago
Sellick Partnership are currently representing a highly reputable company who's vision is 'to enable people to participate in a positive future'. This innovative business is looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner who can suppoort the Director of Finance in taking the team through a journey of change.
The primary responsibility of the Finance Business Partner role is to contribute to the support and maintenance of the companies corporate financial systems, and to contribute to the provision of an administrative support service.
Other responsibilities include although are not limited to:
- Delivery of monthly finance reporting timetable
- Monthly management account review and planning meetings with budget holders.
- To ensure that all colleagues in the assigned team receive appropriate leadership, supervision and direction; to write appraisal reports and carry out assessments as required; to manage absence in accordance with policies and procedures; and to deal with any problems of poor performance as they occur.
- Provide costing advice to the organisation for business case proposals covering expected costs, income and benefit realisation.
- Manage treasury management functions.
- Carry out regular bank payments and ensure creditors are paid in line with the terms and conditions.
- Support team and ensure all management checks are completed on time and are accurate, whilst addressing any errors.
- To contribute to budget setting, monitoring and reporting across the business
Employees are at the heart of this organisation. Whatever your circumstances there are a wide range of roles available and they offer an exciting and fun working environment with a strong commitment to developing their people.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website