£40000 - £50000 per annum + car + company benefits
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join our small finance team based in Crewe. This individual will provide financial support, maintain robust internal controls and help drive financial and operational performance of the Manufacturing businesses. This Finance Business Partner will also be responsible for the financial management, management reporting and coordination of the financial planning cycles. The role will involve extensive business partnering with Directors and Managers.
The duties of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Production of the financial budget, quarterly forecasts and 5-year plans.
- Liaise with the Manufacturing Director and Operations Managers to maximise business performance.
- Ensure that the Operations teams fully understand cost and margin drivers.
- Work with the Commercial team on tender activity, including pricing recommendations and financial models in support of bid submissions.
- Pricing of products.
- Production of financial models and business cases.
- Ensure robust financial controls are in place and adhered to.
- Contribution to the growth and continuous improvement plans of the business.
- Oversee the standard costing system within SAP.
- Supporting and reviewing the month end and year end accounting processes.
- Presentation of financial information to financial and non-financial senior / executive members of staff.
- Providing financial commentaries and schedules for monthly Board reporting packs.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Operational, Commercial and Manufacturing business partnering experience; an effective, confident communicator and influencer at all levels
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookups, if statements, pivot tables etc)
- Able to work well under pressure
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Manufacturing experience (desirable)
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place immediately. For any more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.