£38000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit for a Finance Business Partner for a growing organisation based in the Lancashire area. Due to some organisational change, the organisation are looking for a strong Qualified Accountant to lead the Finance function.
Responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner role include:
- Leading and managing Finance function; reporting, planning and systems
- Maintenance and growth of stakeholder relationships across the organisation in order to push departmental improvement and performance
- Lead on reporting and systems for the Finance division
- Provide accurate and insightful Financial information to stakeholders and third parties to encourage a commercial approach
- Produce monthly packs for budgets, forecasts, external returns and statutory accounts
- Forecast for cash balances and oversee investment and borrowing activity
- Assist in the production of business cases
- Lead on financial systems projects as and when required
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong commercial focus and awareness
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience in staff management
- Confidence leading a Finance team and liaising with stakeholders both internal and external at varying levels
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong commercial focus and will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA/ICAEW or equivalent) and will have experience in staff management.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience, please give Lauren Newell a call on 0161 834 1642 or send an email to Lauren.Newell@SellickPartnership.co.uk
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.