£35000 - £40000 per annum + Free parking, pension, holidays
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been tasked to recruit for a Finance Business Partner to join a highly reputable and growing charitable organisation in Lincolnshire. This individual will be accountable for the management of investments that the organisation makes in commercial ventures and activities, as well as scrutinising transactions and results that arise from said ventures.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Setting budgets and financial forecasts for commercial entities, drawing on support from commercial partners as required
- Manage the accounting transactions arising from commercial activities and provide management reports based on those transactions, including monthly management accounts and ad hoc analysis reports
- Contribute towards the formulation of new commercial/joint venture/other investment opportunities, including financial appraisal of the proposals, risk assessment, exit strategy formulation etc.
- Contribute towards maintenance of the long-term financial plan model
- Scrutinising and challenging the financial and operating performance of commercial enterprises
- Perform discounted cash flow investment appraisal of new development opportunities and provide recommendations to management on their suitability for investment
The successful Finance Business Partner will:
- Be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, FCCA)
- Have experience of working within the finance team of a medium sized corporate entity or equivalent business environment
- Have experience of partnership working with other commercial entities
- Have experience of statutory accounting processes and audit liaison
- Have experience of commercial finance and accounting work which is geared towards value maximisation and risk management
This role is crucial to the organisations future growth plans, and the successful applicant will be joining at an exciting time. Interviews will be taking place early/mid-February 2019.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.