Finance Business Partner
£25000 - £30000 per annum + free parking, LG pension, 25 days holiday
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a well-established and further developing Public Sector organisation in Lincolnshire. This is a crucial role in the Organisational structure, and comes with excellent progression opportunities.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Supporting the Senior Business Partner in the delivery of financial analysis, monitoring and effective support to both the Organisation and clients
- Supporting the Senior Business Partner with the effective management of the budget process (preparation of financial plans and budgets)
- Ensuring that monthly and quarterly budget monitoring reports are produced and reported to Senior Management
- Providing financial advice and being able to challenge on any variances/discrepancies
- Support the production of all statutory financial returns
- Work with budget holders throughout the year and challenging them in the production of year-end forecasts
The successful Finance Business Partner will:
- Have Public Sector financial experience
- Be AAT qualified or above, willing to continue professional development and hold the long-term aspiration of being a fully CCAB qualified Accountant
- Hold knowledge & experience of budget monitoring and contributing to year-end publications
- Have previous staff supervision experience
- Be able to clearly communicate financial information to senior colleagues
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays (rising with length of service)
- Study leave package
- Local Government pension scheme (21.08% employers contribution)
- Continued progression and development opportunities
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.