£42000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently sourcing a Finance Business Partner for an established Higher Education Institution based in the North West. The client that we are representing has recently been through a major period of change and has recognised the need for a strong commercial individual. Our client is seeking a Finance Business Partner to add to their already well-established team.
Once in the role, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing financial leadership and analysis of strategic projects.
Duties of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Building effective relationships with project managers and their respective teams
- Conducting widespread financial modelling to support the strategic budgeting and planning exercises
- Collaboration with colleagues across the Finance team to ensure the achievement of project deliverables
- Acting as an effective link between project teams and senior managers, whilst providing Financial advice and insight to senior stakeholders
- The division, implementation and co-ordination of a developments register to facilitate effective decisions
- Establishing and leading the development of standardised protocols and templates for project developments and sign offs
The ideal Finance Business Partner will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong skills across key disciplines of financial management including; financial modelling, forecasting, budgeting and business case development
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to transmit information to employees of a non-finance background
- A confident decision maker with the ability to influence, challenge and implement change
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment and to tight deadlines
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills with the ability to organise data and information from multiple sources to address complex problems and tasks
The ideal candidate for the role of Finance Business Partner will be a qualified accountant (ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) or other international equivalent, preferably with commercial or Higher Education experience. Excellent communication skills, knowledge of Oracle or Sap systems, and strong skills in modelling, forecasting and budgeting are essential for this role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.