Manchester, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £50000 per annum + £6500 Car Allowance, Bonus
5 months ago
Excellent opportunity for an experienced finance business partner with experience influencing both Finance and non Finance stakeholders. Opportunity to join a market leading PLC working from their UK head office in the Greater Manchester region. They operate across 11 countries and have over 1200 employees.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful finance business partner will be responsible for all business units and board members, with a particular focus for this role on the operational drivers. Facilitate the production and coordination of annual budgets/plans and regular re forecasts, ensuring their alignment to the Group's overall budgets/plans. Understand key drivers of performance and support the Head of Finance in the decision making process. other duties will include;
* Coordinate the production and consolidation of the detailed annual budgets/plans and monthly re forecasts including all values and cost drivers.
* Assist in developing analysis to support plans and which demonstrate a sufficient level of challenge, including scenario and what-if analysis.
* Proactively seek to understand the key drivers of the result and measure overall performance against plan. Act as Finance lead to the Exec members and cost centre managers, to explain and react to variance analysis and MI.
* Responsible for producing ad-hoc analysis to meet evolving business requirements. In conjunction with the Head of Finance, participate in the decision making process and the evaluation of operational performance and the impact of different operational initiatives.
* Responsible for coordination with the Group Business Control team to feed assumptions into the overall Group budgets/plans and provide requested analysis and commentary for presentation to the Group Board.
* Coordinate key inputs into the Financial Reporting Team for associated activities including monthly accruals and provisions, reconciliations, and preparation of monthly reports.
* Proactively seek ways to add value around cost, providing recommendations and looking at opportunities.
* Provide analysis and commentary around key KPI's and financial impact including forward looking opportunities and risk. Make recommendations with the purpose to assess cost, work within the commercial plan and feed into the budget.
* Manage the monitoring of capital spend across the organisation and provide project spend analysis to the Group PMO function on a monthly basis.
The successful applicant will receive abase up to £50k, £6500 car Allowance, bonus up to 15% and Private medical insurance to name a few, They have a fantastic culture and working environment and you will be joining an experienced team of professionals.
For more information please send your CV to Martin today. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.