£300 - £350 per day
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a highly skilled Finance Business Partner to join an international, market-leading, manufacturing business for a 12 month project on an interim basis. This position is situated within the UK based head office and is looking to start as soon as possible for the successful candidate. Reporting into the Head of Finance, this standalone role will be liaising with the senior leadership team and operational staff throughout the organisation. With 210 stores nationwide and ambitious development plans in place, this is a hugely exciting time to join this dynamic organisation.
The main purpose of this Finance Business Partner is to liaise with the heads of department to ensure that critical business decisions are based on sound financial information.
* Provide sound insight to business partners surrounding current and future financial performance and identify any additional opportunities for improvement
* Identify and deliver value adding insight to all aspects of the business
* Support the delivery of key targets by identifying and prioritising key strategic and tactical projects
* Delegating available resources to ensure maximal return on investment, and providing support and influencing all key business decisions
* Developing a sound understanding of the market to identify opportunities for the business to enhance profitability
* Identify any potential process improvements and training needs to increase productivity where required
The ideal Finance Business Partner will:
* Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), ideally with a background in FP&A
* Have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to build effective relationships and present confidently
* Have strong analytical and data skills, ideally with an exposure to SAP or COGNOS
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in retail or FMGC and have previous experience in delivering business change projects within small business units. If you or anyone you know has the skills or experience required for this Finance Business Partner role, please get in touch with Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.