£35000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
Finance Business Partner
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting to a Finance Business Partner role, to lead the financial planning and to business partner through excellent relationship with their internal budget holders. Key areas of responsibility include driving and developing the implementation of priority projects, to ident continual improvement of opportunities and cost efficiency.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Manage third part relationships through effective and efficient execution of performance
- Delivery of monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Assist and improve organisational business case preparation and tailoring of resources to achieve optimal strategic effectiveness
- Validate and communicate all planning, budgeting and forecasting adjustments with the Head of Finance and the Financial Controller to ensure consistency of understanding and delivery of meaningful financial reports
Required skills and experience of the Finance Business Partner:
- CCAB qualified
- Experience in areas of financial planning, control and reporting
- Experience in the production of timely financial management information, budgetary review and variance analysis
- Ability to simplify financial systems and processes making reporting systems relevant
- Extensive business partnering skills, within multi-site organisations
- Demonstrate analytical and planning skills combined with a commercial perspective
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Understanding of financial management in the charity and public sector
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.