Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £350 per day
10 months ago
Excellent opportunity for a professional interim to join a market leading business to support them during a transitional period. This role is responsible for the planning, reporting and analysis of Financials and providing commercial support and challenge to the supply chain function.
This is a Senior role supporting operations and becoming an integral stakeholder to Director level colleagues. It sits within the FP&A finance function and the successful candidate will be comfortable challenging budget holders around costs. This role would suit someone with strong analysis skills and there are areas to add immediate value by developing new analysis reports. Duties will include but not restricted to;
* Prepare the consolidated budget and forecasts for the supply chain function agreeing timetables and ensuring appropriate data is provided by support functions to the supply chain operation;
* Use influencing and leadership skills to hold operations team to account and to challenge on variances to plan
* Take ownership for challenging costs and benefits, compiling monthly updates on financial and KPI performance;
* Build appropriate reports and analysis to increase visibility and insight into supply chain risks and opportunities;
* In conjunction with operations and financial control teams, build appropriate financial controls for stock management and stock buy ins
* Apply best practice applied to trial analysis, including up front scoping of financial and non-financial performance indicators and consistent methods of measurement.
* Support the coaching and mentoring of the Hub Finance Analysts
Initially a 4 month contract but may well be extended, the ideal candidate will have a FP&A background, it is also advantageous if you have worked within Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.