£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join an expanding and successful Manufacturing business based in Middlewich.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong technical skills, combined with excellent commercial acumen and the ability to compare and analyse prospective capital projects.
The duties of the Finance Business Partner include, but are not limited to:
- Compilation of weekly Group KPI data from business unit submissions and interrogation and checking of the data
- Interrogation of monthly Group results and liaison with the Finance Managers for explanations
- Draft compilation of Group board and stakeholder reporting packs
- Compilation of the annual Group budget consolidated P&L and conversion to cash flow and balance sheets
- Monitoring and monthly reconciliation of the Group bank invoice discounting facility plus compilation of monthly returns
- Assistance with annual audits, monthly management accounts, financial input and occasional holiday cover
The ideal Finance Business Partner must:
- Be qualified in CIMA, ACCA or ACA, but QBE and Part Qualified candidates will be considered with the right level of experience
- Have excellent IT skills, including Excel and knowledge of financial systems
- Have proven experience of consolidated accounts, forecasting, budgeting and analysis of business ratios
- Have a full UK driving licence and own car in order to travel to other sites for business meetings (essential)
The deadline for applications is Friday 3rd May. If you believe you suit all of the criteria above, please apply directly now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that interviews will be taking place week commencing 7th or 13th May and only suitable applications will be contacted directly to discuss the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice