Stockport, Greater Manchester
£250 - £300 per day + Potential to go Perm
27 days ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Finance Business Partner / FP&A for an investor backed property firm. Due to the continued success of the firm, they are looking to boost their finance team with a forward looking, commercial individual.
Reporting directly in to the CFO, you will be an integral part of the business, offering financial support for continuous and new projects. You will have experience completing financial appraisals with the ability to understand the bottom line on projects and how to increase the margins on this. This is a fantastic opportunity for a truly commercial individual to get involved with a growing, high end business.
- Appraising a range of financial projects, offering advice and guidance where needed
- Independently review and challenge business cases before they are brought to the Board
- Challenge and present a summary of the forecasts from the project managers each month, gaining an understanding of changes to forecast, opportunities and risks against budget, and sensitivities within the projects
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to discuss the direction of the business, offering advice on how to increase profit margin
- Creating full financial forecasts and models to improve levels of return with tangible monthly goals
The successful applicant will be a proactive, fully qualified Accountant (ACA or ICAS) ideally making their first or second move from practice. Ideally you will have had some commercial exposure and therefore a strong understanding of excel and creating complex models.
Due to the nature of this position it is necessary that the successful individual is able to communicate with staff at all levels, whilst maintaining their own work load. You will not be afraid to challenge stakeholders at appropriate times with an ability to adapt to any given circumstance.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, driven individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.