Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £43000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting to two Finance Business Partner roles, working for a not for profit organisation in Manchester. The main purpose of the role will be to support specific business areas, responding to new pressures as they arise and to implement high value and complex programmes.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Provide clear, relevant advise to support effective decision making in specific business areas, which you will be responsible for
- Build strong and productive relationships with the organisation to ensure you become a trusted advisor and challenge is welcomed
- Act as a key liaison between finance and other relevant departments
- Lad the technical areas of month end and year end accounting
- Support the Financial Controller in delivering accurate and timely statutory accounts and audit requirements
- Lead on management accounting requirements with supporting narrative and explanation for Senior Managers and Operational teams
- Ensure all accruals, prepayments, reconciliations and associated work is accurate and up to date
- Treasury management, ensuring that cash flow requirements are met, and maximise the interest earned on deposit accounts
- Support in the implementation of new systems
- Oversee and supervise the Finance Analyst work to support the team and wider organisation
Required skills and experience of the Finance Business Partner
- CCAB Qualified
- Evidence of excellent relationship management skills t provide a comprehensive and concise resolution to challenges encountered
- Sound understanding of budgeting and accounting principles
- Financial analysis and appraisal skills
- It is desirable to have an understanding of managing charity money
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Business Partner role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.