Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400 - £450 per day
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on a 4 month interim basis. Our client is a leading national retailer and are currently undergoing a large period of internal growth. This exciting organisation are looking for a dynamic, focused individual to join their finance team, and act as a point of communication between the finance department and business support to provide an insight into business drivers.
The overall responsibility of this Finance Business Partner position is to liaise with senior leadership team across the business to provide insight to performance drivers and develop financial plans.
* Use financial analysis to produce robust forecasts, budgets and financial control for business initiatives
* Business partner with senior leadership team to provide continuous improvement to business initiatives
* Responsible for the production and delivery of 5 year plan for business transformation initiatives
* Optimise profitability by embedding performance management culture, using KPI's and production of performance packs
* Use of complex modelling and financial analysis to produce cross-finance projects with an aim to improve control, reporting and financial results
The Ideal Finance Business Partner
The ideal Finance Business Partner will be a commercially focused, qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) individual with an eye for detail. They will ideally have management experience and have strong exposure to providing technical analysis and insight for senior stakeholders. Excellent Excel skills are essential, as is experience of working on a number of multi-site projects. If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Finance Business Partner vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.