Manchester, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently sourcing a Financial Business Partner for an established business based in the Cheshire region. The current role has become available due to an internal promotion within the company. The business has a strong financial backing and sits within a niche service sector industry.
This 3-6 month interim role, has the potential to develop into a permanent position. The position will primarily concentrate on delivering commercial gains and efficiencies and will work closely with key stakeholders within the organisation.
Further aspects of the Finance Business Partner role include:
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders to improve processes and deliver financial recommendations
- Analysing, modelling and manipulating data to provide management information to the executive team
- Developing improved reporting techniques and controls across the business
- Developing MI and the board pack for the executive team
- Working with a range of stakeholders to improve and grow key aspects of the business
- Deliver robust budgets and forecasts and roll these out across the business
- Analyse past and current sales activity to provide recommendations on future business growth
- Deliver improved financial models to assist with future business growth
Candidates wishing to apply for this Finance Business Partner role will ideally be immediately available and have a proven background in delivering business growth from a finance perspective. The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA candidate, will be technically strong and have advanced Excel skills. The candidate will have excellent analytical skills, manage high volumes of data and decipher relevant information. The candidate will be commercially strong and will be required to relay financial and sales information to non-financial stakeholders, whilst delivering detailed MI and providing commercial recommendations. As the role has an immediate start it is essential the candidates are available at short notice and have an immediate impact on complex projects.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.