Manchester, Greater Manchester
£600 - £800 per day
7 months ago
Excellent interim opportunity for a Qualified Finance Business Partner to join a large, well established organisation during a significant period of change. You will be experienced within an FP&A function ideally gained within Financial Services.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will lead the Financial Planning, Analysis & Reporting team for the wider business, working closely with the senior leadership team. Duties will include but not limited to;
- Experienced Business partner providing insight and challenge to relevant areas of the business
- Support results insight and Board reporting
- FP&A experience in insurance including management reporting, forecasting and planning
- Support the migration and business readiness activity required to execute the successful sale of the business
- Key contact for Group FP&A deliverable's, developing and maintaining effective relationships with multiple internal stakeholders across all division and group teams
- Finance Transformation initiative lead for end to end planning work stream, creating scoping documents, objectives and deliverables plan
- Assisting with strategic business change whilst going through a Merger
This is an integral role and one that will have a huge impact on the business as it goes through a period of change. You will be a strong leader, with the ability to influence at all levels. This role will have regular interaction and exposure with the board so previous experience is essential.
For further information on this role please forward your CV today. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.