Finance Business Partner
£40,00 - £47,000
Finance Business Partner opportunity to join a renowned public sector organisation on a permanent full time basis. My client is looking for a committed and engaging individual who is an experienced Business Partner to add value to the existing friendly finance team.
As the Finance Business Partner you will provide financial support, budget setting, strategic planning & review and operational delivery, alongside other duties below;
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner
- Work closely with the Budget Holders to ensure that due consideration is given to the financial implications of all decisions including modelling of costs and scenario planning
- Appraisal of business cases, business change proposals and tender submissions from a finance perspective
- Responsibility for ensuing that the Budget Holders adhere to Financial Regulations and recognises corporate financial strategy in their tactical and operations plans
- Representing corporate finance in meetings and ensuring that consistent messages are given and received
- Prepare and present information and analysis of the financial plans and performance of the budgets to the rest of the Senior Operational Management Team
- Engage in external networks to ensure best practice
- Undertake any additional duties commensurate with the role and grade as determined by the line manager
Required skills and experience of the Finance Business Partner
- Ideally Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant or equivalent
- Experience providing financial analysis to both finance and non-finance managers
- Experience of budget setting in a complex organisation
- Experience of using Financial Information Systems
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a not-for-profit organisation with unrivalled opportunities including the option of hybrid working
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Business Partner, please apply now, or contact Lindsay Richey at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a daily basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.