Manchester, Greater Manchester
£43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
12 months ago
Excellent opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join a market leading Tech business working from their impressive Head Office in Manchester. This is a newly created role designed to support the Technology Services division during a period of growth. A true business partnering role, the successful applicant will bridge the gap between Finance and Technology liaising with senior stakeholders such as the CTO.
Reporting to the Head of Business Partnering, you will be technically strong with advanced modelling skills predominantly using Excel. You will have strong Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret, explain and act upon complex information. You will work closely with the CTO to develop forecasting, investment appraisal and pricing models to name a few. This is a role with a lot of autonomy and freedom to go and add real value to the business. Main areas of responsibility;
* Simplify budgeting process, considering if current cost categorisation combined with how information is presented and reviewed during the process
* Develop & maintain a rolling 3 year forecast model that is regularly reviewed with the Chief Technology Officer
* Develop financial models to assist management with strategic decisions on new investment
* Provide financial analysis to aid supplier contract renewals and assist to develop an appropriate scorecard with any tender process
* Develop monthly reporting pack covering non-financial and financial information to discuss with senior stakeholders
* Provide insight into different costs trends within the department and potential drivers
* Work closely with management accounts team to ensure cost reporting is accurate, up to date and aligned with contract register
* Provide visibility of contract expiry dates to ensure sufficient time to plan for negotiations
* Develop trusted working relationships by regularly meeting with the CTO and cost centre managers
* Responsible for ensuring Finance are updated with the latest developments to ensure accurate financial reporting and forecasting
* Assist Business Partner function with any ad hoc work as and when required
* Attend departmental meetings, presenting work related to the role
You will be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified and have experience liaising with and influencing senior stakeholders. Strong Financial Modelling Skills within Excel is essential and exposure to other tools such as Power BI is advantageous. Ideally you will have a passion for Tech but this is not essential.
You will benefit from working in a forward thinking, entrepreneurial business with modern offices that include a Gym, breakout zones and a roof top terrace. Other benefits include Bonus, 27 days holiday, DIS and flexi working.
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.