Finance Business Partner
£50000 - £60000 per annum + additional benefits + flexible working
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a qualified Finance Business Partner to join a multi-billion pound orangisation on a full-time permanent basis. This role is predominantly based in Winsford Cheshire, however there are also sites in Crewe, Manchester and Chester where this person can be based from (there is also an option of some working from home).
This company prides themselves on their progressive opportunities and individual achievements, and are seeking an effective partner to the business, providing support, challenge and improvement to operational performance of the contract. Main duties include:
- Finance communicator to & from the Operating Contract to Finance.
- Liaise with the client and maintain a positive client relationship
- Partner with the Contract team by providing financial information and interpretation.
- Provide accounting, reporting and financial expertise as required for the sector / contract
- Work with contract management to ensure that plans, budgets and forecasts for the contract are both challenging and achievable.
- Excellent cash management from transaction to revenue recognition in the P&L
- Partner with the contracts to shape and manage performance KPI's.
- Work with the Head of Finance to manage the delivery of all financial processes to their region.
- Provide proactive input into contract negotiations and contract decision making initiatives.
- Turn complex data and concepts into workable solutions that everyone understands
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Qualified in ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Previous experience in a Finance Business Partner role
- Ideally have experience within a Contracts organisation - desirable
- Strong system experience
- Good communicator and strong inter-personal skills
- Good financial & commercial acumen
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and customer service skills
In return, the company is offering a highly flexible working environment, private medial, discounts on products, 5% bonus and a car/car allowance.
If you feel your experience matches this role's requirements please apply for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking week commencing 21st October.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice