£37000 - £42000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a public sector organisation in Northampton.
The successful candidate will provide and develop the provision of accountancy, monitoring and financial advice in order to discharge statutory responsibilities on behalf of the S151 Officer and support budget managers across all service groupings.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner
- Manage and provide financial advice and solutions
- Develop financial systems and processes to ensure robust governance
- Provide financial analysis to budget managers on revenue, capital and cash issues and projects
- Develop and support the implementation of options to achieve balanced budgets for a number of significant budget areas
- Work with the Senior Finance Business Partner to help manage motivate and develop staff within the team
Essential experience for the Finance Business Partner:
- Public Sector experience is desirable but not essential
- Fully qualified is desirable but not essential
- Proven experience in the areas of financial planning, control and reporting
- Finance business partnering
This is a high profile role and requires good management skills to ensure finance services provide are professional and customer focused. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.