Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Finance Business Partner will provide strategic finance support to Group and its subsidiaries and will help embed financial planning, commercial thinking and budgetary control, with responsibility primarily for the Customer Services Directorate.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Proactively articulate financial and value for money implications of business decisions.
- Responsible for overseeing monthly management accounts packs for the directorates you support.
- Responsible for directing and supporting the budget holders through the annual budget setting process including setting rents.
- Responsible for overseeing forecasting activities and challenging assumptions.
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and management accounts as well as identifying the potential for delivering efficiency savings and driving business decisions.
- Manipulate large volumes of data for multiple scenarios.
- Review the process for appraising potential development schemes, covering an assessment of the hurdle rates and assumptions used, with recommendations to ensure suitability for the progressive mixed tenure development programme
- Assisting with development governance review
- Review processes around development-related regulatory returns
Required skills and experience of the Finance Business Partner:
- You will hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification and have financial management experience within a social housing setting, specifically within the development space.
- You will be a proven relationship builder and influencer with stake holders and you will fully understand the rental regime and service charge accounting within the social housing sector.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Business Partner role, please apply now
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website