Finance Business Partner
0151 224 1480
- The Finance Business Partner will play a key role in delivering the business's objectives and targets through evaluating and challenging depot strategies, business performance, leading cost reduction activities and influencing decision-making by recommending solutions and options.
- Accountable for the financials and improving profitability
- Support the Managing Director to improve performance by providing insight and support using both financial and non-financial data and KPI's
- Keep up-to-date of current and potential industry developments which could have a financial impact, conducting benchmarking of competitors, assessing the risks/opportunities and recommending the best strategies for improving performance.
- Budgeting and forecasting - delivering the annual budget and quarterly forecasts on time and with accuracy.
- Ownership of investment plans and acquisition/disposal business cases, together with local financial tender modelling and supporting the Commercial and Area teams as necessary
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Commercial acumen with a track record of influencing decision making & delivering improvements in business performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to both constructively challenge and influence at all levels
- An ability to establish credibility with senior leaders
- Be a strong all-rounder who can demonstrable strong commercial analysis, evaluation and business planning / evaluation
- An eye for accuracy to ensure a quality output every time, both financially and verbally