Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £61000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner for a Housing Association based in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for the financial business partnering and management accounting services
- Build strong relationships with the business to provide a highly professional commercial partnering
- Ensure any business changes or projects planned by the divisions are fully supported by Finance and have Finance input
- Support senior operational managers by attending external meetings with stakeholders
- Support on the management of key contract compliance activities
- Support the Heads of the Finance team in coordinating and developing other finance teams
- Oversee and manage the accurate and timely reconciliation/review of balance sheet accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
Knowledge and experience:
- Proven and extensive track record of setting the commercial agenda and shaping core business decisions
- Business Partnering
- Staff management
- Housing is desirable but not essential
- Fully qualified
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Adam Rouse on 01332 542 580.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.