South Yorkshire, England
£38890 - £44503 per annum
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a reputable Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire on a fixed term basis. This is a crucial role in the Organisational structure, playing a key part in the team during a particularly busy time of year.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Lead and manage the provision of high quality financial support to both internal and external stakeholders, across different divisions
- Manage and provide financial advice and solutions; challenging on short, medium and long term resource allocation to deliver the best use of resources for the whole organisation
- Provide financial analysis to budget managers and assist with budget setting / monitoring
- Supporting more senior Business Partner's in the delivery of financial analysis, monitoring and effective support to the organisation
- Supporting the Senior Business Partner with the effective management of the budget process (preparation of financial plans and budgets)
- Providing financial advice and being able to challenge on any variances/discrepancies
The successful Finance Business Partner will:
- Have Public Sector financial experience (ideally within the health-care sector)
- Be either a fully qualified CCAB Accountant or nearing completion of qualification (finalist, etc)
- Hold knowledge & experience of budget monitoring and contributing to year-end publications
- Have strong management accounts experience
- Be able to clearly communicate financial information to senior colleagues
The assignment is currently scheduled to run for 6 months with the potential for longer. Interviews are scheduled for W/C 5th October and looking to start as soon as possible, so please get in touch or apply now for immediate consideration.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.