Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £71000 per annum
5 months ago
Due to a maternity cover, Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit for a Finance Business Partner on a fixed term contract for the Property Division of our fast moving and thriving Service sector client. The role will cover all aspects of the growing and extensive Property division and includes work alongside the Property Management and Facilities Management of the portfolio. An extremely commercial role where you will be heavily involved with commercial and strategic business partnering to aid strategic decision making whilst utilising your core analytical, forecasting and planning skills.
- Business Partnering to senior property leaders, providing strategic financial support across property management costs and capital investments across the different business areas
* Ad-hoc project work utilising financial planning & analysis and budgeting skills
* MI and Analysis provision in a timely and accurate manner, understanding performance and reasons for provide insights and understanding of performance and insight relating to Property division
- Partnering with wider Finance team to create budgets and forecasts.
* Develop strong relationships, whilst partnering and influencing up to senior level
* Working autonomously on ad-hoc projects and as part of team the ability to support and challenge decision making
- Will need to demonstrate previous experience of strategic and commercial business partnering with key stakeholders ideally from within the Property Facilities, Property Management and Property Capital areas.
- Has worked at a senior level to aid commercial decision making regarding the Property portfolio expansion and the management thereafter.
- Demonstrate strong influencing skills and challenge to Senior Management
- Strong technical analytical, planning, forecasting and reporting skills
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this opportunity then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Martin Parr at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership have gone mobile. Simply visit our website using your mobile device to ensure that you don't miss out on your next career move...