£35000 - £40000 per annum + continuous development training allowance
5 months ago
We currently have an exciting opportunity for one of our Liverpool city centre clients for a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis. Our client is a well established organisation who is going through a period of growth.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner:
- Providing an analytical service to enable operational management to fully understand the financial implication of their actions
- Supporting other finance functions with the preparation of periodic and longer term forecasts and annual budgets, developing relationships with specific cost centre managers to facilitate an effective service to Operations
- Provide timely and detailed cost centre management information with explanations for cost variances.
- Responsible for the production of the weekly income forecast to operational management
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations produced by the analysts
- Reviewing income and costs, challenging any variances to forecast
- Detailed analysis of any periodic variances to forecast
- Supporting monthly P&L reviews
- Providing cost centre management information
- Assisting with assessment and implementation of new contracts from revenue perspective
Experience required for the Finance Business Partner:
- Must be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Commercial awareness
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Strong finance business partnering skills
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to influence and support
This is an excellent time to join this organisation that is winning new business and who offer excellent benefits and progression for all its employees. If you feel you have excellent Business Partnering and Management Accounts skills and would be interested in the role for Finance Business Partner, please apply now with your most recent CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website