Salford, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Gym
about 2 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and qualified Finance Business Partner to join one of the North Wests most prestigious businesses as they continue on their exciting journey of growth.
The successful Finance Business Partner will report to the Head of Finance Business Partnering and support them by providing financial analysis to aid strategic and tactical decision making across the business. The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Collaborate with product owners to assess on-going needs
- Provide analysis to support strategic decision making on re-pricing, new products and marketing
- Provide monthly analysis to the Treasury Committee in terms of cash balances, deposits, liquidity and banking due diligence
- Provide assistance as required in the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes
- Maintain and enhance Investment and Operational Forecast models to align with Business goals
- Develop financial models to assist management with strategic decisions on new investment
- Develop and enhance monthly Customer Service and Operations monthly reporting pack to assist the Business in reviewing the operational performance
- Develop financial models to improve manual processes and reporting across the business
- Develop key relationships with senior management and directors within the business
- Assist Business Partner function with any ad hoc work as and when required
- Attend departmental meetings, presenting work related to the role
You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to rapidly interpret, concisely explain and act on complex information. You will have sound planning and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise your own workload within tight deadlines and the flexibility to change those priorities as required. Comfortable using excel to an advanced level to construct financial models. A track record of building positive working relationships, supported by strong communication skills (written, spoken), interacting with all levels of the business.
In return for your hard work you will be benefit from, 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, Discretionary annual bonus, Contributory pension scheme, Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme, Free gym, Holiday buy/sell scheme to name but a few.
You will be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified and have experience liaising with and influencing senior stakeholders. Strong Financial Modelling Skills within Excel is essential and exposure to other tools such as Power BI is advantageous. .
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.