£40000 - £56000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified Finance Business Partner to join our reputable organisation based in Cambridgeshire. The role is on a full time and on a temporary to permanent basis, which is currently on a working from home basis, with some requirement to work on site one day per month.
The role would be suitable for an individual who has business partnering/management accounts experience and some exposure to the housing sector or a complementary industry would be beneficial.
The duties of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Supporting management teams and cost centre managers in all aspects of financial performance reporting and decision making
- Provide timely and accurate finance information to the internal and external stakeholders and ensure the consistency, reliability and efficiency of information gathering, validation and aggregation
- Support the business in the preparation of forecasts and budgets and collate, analyse and challenge forecast information appropriately
- Provide appropriate financial analysis to support the organisation with all aspects of decision making and performance reporting
- Ensure that internal processes are efficient and effective, utilising the Open Accounts system to automate business processes as applicable
- Work closely with the Business Partnering team, other teams within the Finance department and other key stakeholders
- Ensure a robust control framework is implemented, updated and adhered to
The ideal Finance Business Partner will have:
- Qualification in ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA or another relevant Finance qualification
- At least two years' experience within a similar role
- Experience of working within the Housing sector would be desirable
- Excellent time management skills and appreciation of the importance of deadlines
- Excellent analytical and financial modelling skills
- Ability to prepare, control and manage budgets
Our client is hoping to have the Finance Business Partner in the role as soon as possible, therefore if you believe your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.