Stockport, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £52000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Finance Business Partner for the world's largest manufacturer within the field. This would be a fantastic move for a driven, focused individual who is keen to progress within a growing business, who wishes to develop their commercial skillset.
A £multimillion t/o listed business, they are looking to recruit a passionate individual who wants to grow and develop their own sector analysis. Working alongside an impressive factory controller, this is a new role with the plan for the successful individual to add their own processes within the area. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to add their own stamp within a listed business.
I have outlined a brief overview of the main responsibilities below:
- Compile gas & power usage forecast for submission to FD for hedging as part of forecast and budget cycle.
- Support factory controllers on energy topics as required.
- Liaise internally and externally (with appointed audit partners) to confirm that the record keeping of our energy management systems meet the requirements of the current regulatory scheme and any future scheme that may be put in place.
- Liaise with appropriate Head Office Departments regarding all aspects of carbon trading and the accounting for allocated CO2 certificates and CO2 balances.
- Forecast and budget the impact of CO2 on the UK P&L and balance sheet.
- Provide ad hoc reporting at the request of senior management as required.
- Improve processes and systems to meet the changing demands of the business.
The successful applicant will be a proactive, newly qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, ICAS) either making their first move from practice or looking to develop within industry.
Due to the nature of this position it is necessary that the successful individual is able to communicate with staff at all levels as you will be working closely with the onsite operational staff as well as the board. You will be highly creative, with an ability to generate, critique and realise ideas that drive the profitability of the company.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, driven individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you. If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact John Thistlethwaite at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.