£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join a world class and well renowned business with a focus on making lives easier. The position will give the right Finance Business Partner full autonomy and a great opportunity to put your foot print on a business and the way they do things.
The ideal Finance Business Partner will have:
- Qualified CIMA
- Extensive business partnering experience
- Able to collaborate and build effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- MUST HAVE AN ENGINEERING BACKGROUND
The Daily duties of the Finance Business Partner will consist of but not be limited to:
- You will work closely with the business to provide financial support and guidance. Be the financial voice for all profit and loss (P&L) and Capital Expenditure (Capex) queries.
- Leading the preparation and compilation of comprehensive budgets and forecasts (P&L and Capex) ready for inclusion in company level financial models.
- Actively take part in preparation of variance analysis and writing narratives to support plans.
- Lead in the production of period end management accounting tasks, including the integrity of financial transactions, performing detailed variance analysis, compiling directorate level commentaries and balance sheet reconciliations. Identifying and reporting all risk and opportunities.
- Prepare and distribute management reporting of financial information with all budget owners and have regular financial performance review meetings.
- Take the financial lead on business cases from initiation support through to post investment appraisals.
- Actively take part in all half year and year end accounting activities, providing support for internal and external audits.
- Develop financial reporting and analysis that facilitates effective decision-making activity.
- Interface effectively with the Shared Service Centre, dealing with any queries and providing financial accounting support to the business.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.