£50000 - £60000 per annum + plus benefits
29 days ago
Finance Business Partner
£50,000 - £60,000
Finance Business Partner required to join a well-established organisation. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their dynamic and growing finance function on a permanent, full-time basis based in Wirral.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be working with the Senior Finance Business Partner to deliver a first class operational finance function. You will work within a team carrying out varied duties including financial support alongside other duties:
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner
- Support colleagues ensuring provision of reliable and effective financial support.
- Represent the Senior Finance Business Partner internally and externally.
- Develop professional relationships with employees and stakeholders.
- Support training and development of the team.
- Support the management of the financial budgets.
- Support the delivery of financial sustainability within organisation.
- Support plans to support and improve the inclusive economy.
- Provide effective management information on a cyclical and ad hoc basis.
- Identify opportunities for improvements to policies and procedures.
Required skills and experience of the Finance Business Partner
- Accountancy qualification/QBE through working as a finance specialist.
- Ability to drive and make changes.
- Experience in a relevant role in a financial setting.
- Experience supporting large scale projects.
- Experience of working with Members and in political procedures.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with good problem solving skills.
This is fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Business Partner role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.