3 months ago
Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner required to join a well established, international, manufacturing company based in Liverpool. My client is looking for a strong commerical qualified Accountant to join their dynamic and growing finance function as a Finance Business Partner on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the Finance Business Partner you will report to both Finance Director and Managing Director and you will gain exposure across the business alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner;
* The role will involve supporting and managing projects and process improvements
* Liasing with key stakeholders to analyse, document and validate business requirements
* Supporting Directors and Senior Managers with the execution of projects
* Analysis of various commercial and financial data and identifying opportunities
* Managing and delivering projects on time and inline with budget
Required skills and experience of the Finance Business Partner;
* Qualified Accountant
* Strong background within a financial or commercial discipline
* Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
* Strong attention to detail, commercially minded and excellent analytical skills
* Experience of working in or leading change projects
* Exellent Excel skills / SAP experience is desirable
This is fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent pension and free parking.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Business Partner role, please apply now, or contact Lindsay Richey at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.