£45000 - £55000 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
Finance Business Partner
£45,000 - £55,000
Fixed-term, Full time
Finance Business Partner required to join a well-established organisation based in Wirral. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their dynamic and growing finance function in a fantastic organisation within the North West on a fixed term, full-time basis.
As the Finance Business Partner you will support a portfolio of educational services and support colleagues within your team alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner
- Set budget's and develop forecasts
- Monitor all budgets
- Support Educational Services e.g. Audit's
- Support Educational Services with financial year-end processes
- First point of contact for financial queries from Educational Services
Required skills and experience of the Finance Business Partner
- Experience of budget setting and monitoring
- Experience of strategic management
- Experience working within a financial environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to prepare financial reports
- Good IT skills including Excel and finance systems
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and well-respected organisation. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Business Partner role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.