£40000 - £50000 per annum + £competitive
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner or Senior Management Accountant for our client in Buckinghamshire; with a fully qualified Accountancy qualification. This is a full time permanent role with the option of hybrid working the if the candidate desires.
The main duties of the Finance Business Partner will be the following:
- Liasing with budget managers to ensure financial resources are managed effectively.
- Working with Professional Services to develop financial plans.
- Working with Stakeholders to provide a thorough financial management service.
- Supporting Senior Managers in balancing faculty and departmental needs.
- Assisting Stakeholders to prepare annual and multi-year budgets.
- Developing reports on performance and the financial implications.
- Advising and guiding faculties on the Frameworks to ensure reqiuirements are being met.
- Devising action plans to address problems.
- Developing effective reports for pay and non-pay costs which enable expenditure monitoring and control.
- Developing Business Partnering networks and liase with other departments.
- Supporting and heading up system changes within the department.
Personable attributes and skills of the Finance Business Partner:
- Commerical mindset
We are offering a salary of £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in the role please apply online and a member of the team will give you a call to discuss the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.