Finance Business Partner
Altrincham, Greater Manchester
£39000 - £41560 per annum
0113 243 9775
Due to movement internally, an opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Key deliverables as a Business Partner will include:
- Leading Financial Planning
- Tracking operational and financial performance against plan including capital investment
- Developing business cases to drive growth and investment
Day to day duties include:
- Drive the development and implementation of priority projects, identify continual improvement opportunities and cost efficiencies.
- Prepare and deliver financial performance reports and trend analysis to a variety of stakeholders based upon their specific needs and circumstances.
- Actively manage key stakeholder relationships through the effective and efficient execution of performance/output criteria (e.g. Delivery of monthly and quarterly performance reports to stakeholders).
- Improve organisational business case preparation and tailoring of resources to achieve optimal strategic effectiveness.
- Drive the development of all planning, budgeting and forecasting adjustments with the Director of Finance and the Financial Controller to ensure a consistency of understanding and delivery of meaningful financial reports.
- Implement and embed internal and external bench marking to assist with objective performance assessment.
- Provide support and reporting for projects and funding initiatives, ensuring that all financial reporting requirements to external bodies are met.
- Provide financial leadership, relevant insight and challenge to colleagues in determining and delivering strategic objectives
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Demonstrable post qualification experience
The client has adopted a blended approach of office based and home working arrangements. 3 days per week, you will be based onsite ad the remaining 2 days per week will be on a working from home basis,
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.