7 months ago
Role: Finance Business Partner (Capital and Treasury Management)
Location: Fully remote
Duration: 4 months
Rate: £400-£500 day rate depending on experience
Sellick Partnership are seeking a Finance Business Partner (Capital & Treasury Management) on behalf of a large and successful Public Sector organisation.
As a Finance Business Partner (Capital and Treasury Management) you will be responsible for:
- Supporting business planning and produce long term finance plans
- Provide specialist advice on the financial implications of organisation change
- Work as a key partner to their directorates, providing business insights to drive transformation in finance management practices and identify the relevant finance requirements and issues
- Ensure there is an effective financial stewardship framework within PCC and within the various partnership arrangements
- Produce and present financial reports (revenue, capital and reserves) to Committees, CMT, and other similar bodies and provide financial implications
- Ensure the production of financial reports and analysis sufficient to complete statement of accounts in accordance with required practice
- Provide effective financial advice to support the decision making process by undertaking financial analysis and modelling of proposals
- Analyse and interpret directorates' finance metrics, drawing out and effectively communicating insights from data and using these as a tool for informing decision making
- Coach directorate line managers in finance matters
The successful Finance Business Partner will:
- Fully qualified CCAB Accountant or equivalent, or fully qualified AAT and prepared to study and complete a CCAB or equivalent qualification within 3 years
- Wide knowledge and understanding of Local Government finance, with a good understanding of accounting standards and codes of practice
- An understanding of the business partner model.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Jessi Pabla at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.