£30000 - £38000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner for a large multi-faceted Public Sector Organisation in the Liverpool area. Due to a period of increased work, our client is looking for a Part-Qualified or Qualified Management Accountant to manage month-end processes and liaise confidently with stakeholders across finance and other non-finance divisions.
Duties of the Management Accountant to include the following:
* Production of monthly management accounts
* Review and monitor expenditure on payroll to ensure costs are reconciled and any discrepancies are reported and explained
* Liaise with budget holders and senior management from both finance and non-finance divisions, ensuring adherence to SLAs and that needs are met fully
* Responsibility for monitoring and reporting on the financial position of divisions/areas to stakeholders, using appropriate methods of communication
* Provision of detailed financial analysis to ensure robust budget management service
* Advise and challenge budget holders to ensure best value
* Attend senior level meetings as finance lead on an ad-hoc basis to provide support and advice as and when required
* Monitor and actively review expenditure for services and supplies and provide recommendations for process improvements and cost-saving where appropriate
The ideal Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner will possess:
* Either Part-Qualified or Fully Qualified CCAB Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, ICAEW) - Please note that this client is unable to accept candidates not possessing CCAB Qualification for this post
* Excellent communication skills and ability to efficiently and confidently liaise with stakeholders across a large, multi-faceted organisation, working both with finance and non-finance budget and stakeholders to provide detailed financial advice and analysis
* The ability to produce Management Accounts, assist in the month-end and budgeting processes
* Confidence in clearly explaining budgets and other complex financial data and information to those of a non-finance background
If you are a Part-Qualified or Fully Qualified CCAB Accountant with the relevant skills and experience, please get in touch for a confidential discussion. Please note that this role is to start within the next couple of weeks, and so requires candidates either immediately available or available at short notice.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.