South Yorkshire, England
£450 - £700 per day
4 months ago
A large and successful Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire are currently seeking an interim Financial Change Specialist during a period of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to assist the Organisation at Director level, and would be a welcome addition to any CV.
Responsibilities of the Finance Change Specialist:
- Undertake the strategic planning for changes to the combined authority, planning organisational change
- Scoping and preparing for TUPE transfer of staff
- Considering options and timing for an integration of finance teams
- Scoping options and timing of replacement finance system and whether one will be needed for the group system
- Working closely with the CEO/Executive Director of Resources to make suggestions for the Organisation's future, and dealing with challenging stakeholders
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to have a clear understanding of the role and requirements for a CFO role in a £100m+ Organisation
- Translate an understanding of organisational, governance and finance service requirements into specific project management requirements and delivery
- Understand the value of technology and how it can be applied to this environment
- Apply challenge where necessary to improve outcomes
- Project delivery at pace and to a high standard
- Lead solutions and be responsive
- Able to effectively manage stakeholders at all levels, particularly at Director level and with elected Members
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading and growing Organisation during a busy and very exciting time. This role offers excellent rates, longevity and is a fantastic challenge for the right candidate.
There are interview dates booked in for the end of November, so for further information please apply or get in touch.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.