Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £19452 per annum
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a Public Sector organisation. This assignment is a fixed term contract until March 2022.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Assistant:
- Processing payroll claim forms
- Processing payables invoices / proforma
- Inputting receivables invoices and receipts
- Administering corporate purchase card and disbursement account
- Communicate with internal and external customers to handle queries and provide guidance and assistance
- General clerical duties, photocopying, filing, scanning etc
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post
The successful Finance Assistant will:
- Have previous, proven experience of computerised invoice processing
- Have proven experience of making payments and raising invoices
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Excel, finance systems, etc)
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known organisation and add value to the existing team with a welcoming culture.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.