Finance & Accountancy, Change & Transformation, Commerce & Industry, Financial Services, Process & Efficiency Improvement, Business Intelligence & Performance Management, Digital Transformation & Information Technology
£250 - £300 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is dynamic, fast-moving business in the Liverpool area. Due to an exciting time of change and transformation within their finance function, they are now looking to recruit a Finance Data Analyst to join the business on an interim basis.
The Finance Data Analyst will take responsibility for:
- Analysing the controls within the finance department
- Managing spreadsheets
- Analysing extremely high volumes of financial data
- Analysis of debits and credits
- Manipulating complicated spreadsheets
- Ad hoc management accounts duties
The Finance Data Analyst must meet the following criteria:
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, including
- the ability to be able to manipulate spreadsheets
- write Macros
- handle huge volumes of financial data
- A strong background in management accounting or month end management accounts
- Big company, big data experience is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performing team at one of Merseyside's most sought-after employers.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.