£60000 - £65000 per annum + LGPS, Generous holiday plans
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Finance Director to join a well-established organisation based in East Staffordshire on a Permanent basis.
The Finance Director will lead and manage the Finance and MIS teams, be responsible for the operational financial management of the organisation and ensure the effective and efficient use of resources by maintaining and developing financial controls, financial reporting and budget management.
Duties of the Finance Director include:
- Advise the Vice Principal Corporate Services and other senior managers on all aspects of finances and student records to ensure that the organisation has continuous strong financial management
- Line manage finance and MIS teams, ensuring individuals perform to a high standard and have appropriate development opportunities
- Prepare annual financial plans within guidelines set by the Governing body and main external funding bodies; to prepare three-year financial forecasts and ensure completion of all relevant statistical returns relating to finance and MIS
- Production of Statutory Accounts (including International accounts standards)
- Cash flow & Treasury Management
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- A recognised CCAB accounting qualification
- Understanding of FE Sector and its main funding streams and funding rules
- Experience leading and managing a Finance and MIS team in complex organisations
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place w/c 13th January*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice