Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£70000 - £80000 per annum
11 days ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with one of the North East's largest Housing Associations to recruit an interim Finance Director. As Finance Director (Transactions and Planning) you'll be working with a business who are deeply passionate about what they do and why they do it. They aim to employ people who share their ambition to think and work differently.
- As a member of the Group's Senior Leadership Team, contribute to leading and delivering on the three priorities in the Strategic Plan, and to the development of a values led, high performing, commercially driven culture
- Lead on articulating the Group's Vision and Values within the Service area and ensure that all colleagues understand how their roles support the achievement of the strategic priorities
- Lead on the Service plans within your service area, ensuring that stretching Performance Targets are set and achieved and that Business Growth is supported
- Ensure that the customer offer for your service area, and the business overall, considers cost and quality and is delivered in a way that provides a great experience
- Apply a continuous improvement approach to service delivery and consistently consider options for digital delivery of the service as a default
- Work collaboratively, internally and externally to deliver a great product, ensuring that the voice of colleagues and key customers are actively used in product / service design
- Ensure that services are being delivered in partnership with the right people at the right time
- Work alongside and in support of the Director of Finance Treasury and Investment in delivering the Annual Financial Plan.
- Ensure that timely and appropriate financial information and appraisal methodology support is provided to Strategic Projects across the business.
The successful Finance Director will have a proven track record of successful strategic leadership and direct management and development of senior professional colleagues within a Finance function. If you want to work for a company who are passionate about investing in neighbourhoods and making a major contribution to the regeneration of Tees Valley then please do get in touch.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.