£55000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established Construction Business based in Cheshire is currently looking to appoint an Finance Director on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing business.
As Finance Director, you will support the Managing Director and will be:
- Ideally have Construction / SME / OMB / Small Company / Plant Hire experience
- Hands on - current day to day accounting within the businesses
- Working directly for and with the Directors to take the accounting position of the business forward.
- experience of managing tax within and SME
- Knowledge Sub contractors would be advantageous.
- SAGE Line 50.
- Potentially restructure the company. Implement a holding company..
- Production of monthly management accounts. Accruals. Prepayments. Journal entries. Year End.
- Find a develop a relationship with an Audit firm ASAP.
- Historic business relationships and deals that require analysis and attention.
As Operations Manager you will have the following skill set:
Strong and recent experience as an FD within a SME business
The ability to lead and develop a team
Excellent communication skills
Great relationship building skills
Attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for an FD to join a company with a fast-paced culture, an excellent benefits package and unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the FD role, please apply now, or contact Hayley Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.