City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
Due to workload and backlog, Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit for a Finance Manager specialising in the area of Counter-Fraud on a temporary basis for c4 months for this forward thinking Not-for-Profit and Third sector organisation. You will partner a specialist team on this extremely interesting project to review and investigate potentially fraudulent grant applications, carrying out due-diligence checks to determine any fraud risk issues. Ideally you will be able to demonstrate experience of carrying out fraud investigation and escalated findings to Senior Exec team.
The role :
- Part of specialist team to Lead on counter fraud work and advice within the organisation
- Identify fraud risks, monitor the operation of related controls
- Maintenance and development of polices relating to fraud
- Carrying out investigations into fraud committed both internally and externally
- Develop data analysis and identify themes from information
- Develop key metrics and related management information
- Analyse and review fraud crime risks/trends on grants
- Lead on reporting fraud to the relevant authorities and any subsequent recovery action
The person :
- Ideally have a background in Internal Audit type investigative / forensic type work
- Ideally have experience of working within a Grant-Issuing / Making organisation
- Financial background, ideally part or fully qualified or qualified by experience
- Ideally, specialist experience within counter fraud work, investigations and subsequent report writing of findings
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this opportunity then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Sam Sullivan at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.